Enrollment Information for 2017 Fall Semester (Undergraduate First-Year and Transfer Students)
Please note: information on this page pertains to U.S.-based students only. International students should click here.
Students who decide to enroll at the University of New Haven must submit a non-refundable enrollment deposit of $500 (for resident students) or $300 (for commuter students).
The Deposit Is Non-Refundable Under Any Circumstances; It Is Also Non-Transferable To Another Semester.
- All freshman applicants should submit their deposit as soon as they have definitely decided to attend the University of New Haven. Transfer students can choose to submit their deposit up until August 15, but we encourage earlier deposits if you are interested in living in University-sponsored housing. There are currently only limited spots remaining for transfer housing.
- Students who submit a deposit after May 1 may be placed on a housing wait list, although we will do our best to place them in a room. If you are interested in living on campus, please pay your enrollment deposit as soon as possible in order to secure a room.
- $300 of all deposits (both resident and commuter) will be applied as a separate orientation, registration, and enrollment fee. It is NOT applied towards tuition bills. The additional $200 for resident students is applied directly to the student’s housing bill.
It is very important that students not submit a deposit until they have definitely decided that they are going to attend the University of New Haven.
Please keep in mind that the University of New Haven has the right to withdraw its offer of admission for the following reasons:
- Any part of the admissions application contains misrepresentations.
- You do not complete the requirements for high school graduation by the end of the current school year.
- There is a significant decline in your academic performance during your senior year.
- You submit a deposit to more than one institution.
Methods to Pay Your Enrollment Deposit
Please do not attempt to pay the enrollment deposit on a tablet or mobile device. The deposit system may not be compatible with your device.
The easiest way to pay your enrollment deposit.
If you can’t pay online, you can also give us a call to speak with an Admissions Representative and pay via credit card over the phone, by calling (203) 823-7354 or (203) 932-7319.
If we are not available at the moment, please leave a message and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
Mail, Email or Fax:
Download the appropriate PDF form below to get started:
- Early Action Enrollment Commitment Form 2017-2018
- Regular Decision Enrollment Commitment Form 2017-2018
- Full-Time Enrollment Commitment Form Spring 2017
- Part-Time Enrollment Commitment Form 2017-2018
- Transfer Enrollment Commitment Form 2017-2018
University of New Haven
Office of Undergraduate Admissions
300 Boston Post Road
West Haven, CT 06516
Fax to: 203.931.6093
If you have any questions about the enrollment process or paying your deposit, please call us Monday-Friday at (203) 932-7319 during the hours of 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. In the evenings or on weekends, you can reach us at (203) 823-7354. Please leave a message if we do not answer, and an admissions representative will get back to you as soon as possible.
You can also send an email to email@example.com if you have any trouble reaching us.
It has been a pleasure working with all of our accepted students and we look forward to welcoming you to campus. Go Chargers!!